What Really Means To Be a Type B?
Many people see laid back as the weakness of Type B people. However, they see it as their strength. At the first sight, there are many Type A people, but many of them just look like this. Type B people are different and they behave in a different way. In order to see them, you must look carefully, but there are several signs that can help you.
1. The bed. We all spend a lot of time there. When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you do is set up your bed. Well, not if you are a Type B. This ‘’heaven’’ is unmade every day, or in 99% of cases.
2. Emails and messages. Thanks to the internet and smartphones, we receive thousands of emails every day. Most of them you just read and delete. But, Type B doesn’t even read their mail. They just ignore it. If you notice a person that has thousands unread emails, you can tell that he is Type B. The same situation is with the mail. It is never read.
3. The workplace is an important part of your life. It must be well sorted and organized. But, Type B people don’t care about it. The workspace organization is something that takes too much of their time. So, it is irrelevant.
4. The purse is filled with some items that you use or don’t use ever. But, if you are Type B, you will say that you need all of them (even if you don’t know that you have that item in your purse).
5. Internet browsing, it is irrelevant. Type B people don’t close a tab and open another. They just open a new one.